- Created by: Ellene Mash
- Created on: 02-06-12 12:57
PAST QUESTION A's:
From Kaiser To Fuhrer:
1. The Second Reich
- society and government in Germany c.1900-19
- Economic expansion
- political and social tensions.
The impact of the first World War.
2. The democratic experiment, 1919-29
- crises and survival, 1919 - 24
- Stresemann and recovery 1924 -29 - 'The Golden Years of the Weimar R'
- Weimar Culture.
3. The rise of the Nazis.
- origins to 1928
- impact of the slump in town and country, 1928-33
- growing support
- coming to power.
4. Life in wartime Germany. 1939-45
- opposition and conformity
- persecution of the Jews
- Development of the idea of the 'Final Solution'
- The efficiency of the war economy.
YELLOW = From Past Papers
UNIT 1 - main issues in the Second Reich 1900-14?
UNIT 3 - What was the impact of WW1 on Germany 1914-18?
3. The Impact of the First World War merely heightened existing social and political tensions which had divided German before 1914? How far do you agree?
UNIT 4 - What were the problems faced by the Weimar government,…