- Created by: AnnaMayHazell
- Created on: 10-04-15 15:35
Paitent Centred Approach (PCA) is used to show how practioners should treat their paitents.
- Put the paitent at the centre of the process. (P CENTRE A)
- Respect them. ( No colour, background or race should effect there treatment)
- Support them. ( By caring for them, treating them, giving them friends and family, support groups such as Cancer groups Macmillian)
- Make sure the paitent has full RESPONSIBILTY for their illness. (they must make lifestyle changes, ie give up smoking and alcohol or taking meidcation and…