- Created by: Catriona Young
- Created on: 02-03-16 11:22
He believes that religion has corrupted morality (like Dawkins)
- Founder of post-modernism: truth is relative
- Denial of absolutes - Critique of Christianity (could look at the decalogue)
- Famous for his quote: 'God is dead' - revealing that the hold religion has on society has weakened
- Morality has changed because it is not absolute
Nietzches believes morality has been influenced by religion negatively, and it is now a 'slave-morality' rather than 'master-morality'.