- Created by: etaylor0206
- Created on: 16-06-15 18:11
- Natural Law:
- Central principle to do good and avoid evil would suggest care for the environment
- However humans as conscious beings are of higher worth than environment
- Some natural law followers may look at the purposes/telos of the natural world, giving it intrinsic worth.
- Primary precepts are very revolved around humans and could entail the destruction of environment/harming animals etc. if it meant feeding or providing for humans thus preserving life.
- Virtue Ethics:
- Aristotle talks of heirarchy with humans at the top suggesting conservationist approach to environmental…