Catholic beliefs of Life after death
- Judgment day
How do Catholic beliefs on Life after Death affect their lives?
- Try to be good
- Follow 10 commandments
- Believe loved ones are in a good place
- Not scared of dying- youll be with God
Non Religious reasons for believeing in Life After Death
- Near-Death Experiances
- Spirit World
Why do people not believe in ^^
- No evidence
- Very unbelievable
- Wouldnt ghosts visit loved ones if they could
- No room for the spirit world
What is the nature of Abortion...
- You can have an abortion up to 24 weeks into a pregnancy
- 2 doctors have to be present
- Has to effect the childs life or the mothers life or already exsisting childs life
Why is abortion a contraversial issue?