- Created by: Holly Wakefield
- Created on: 09-09-18 18:47
Mouth, teeth & esophagus:
Problems in this area are due to inadequate nutrition, infection, and inflammation. Problems are easily detected before they physically manifest with the use of iridology. The following medicines can be prescribed:
- INFECTIOUS GUMS: Myrrh paste.
- REBUILD/ MINERALISE TEETH/ BONES: nutritive foods and, if worse, a nutritive formula of calcium. Seaweed and alfalfa are good options for high mineral foods.
- A SORE THROAT/ TONSILS: Thyme tea is antiseptic. You can also use a syrup of hot water, honey, lemon, garlic, ginger, cayenne and ACV boiled down and ingested in small sips.
- DYSPHAGIA: unable to swallow naturally means a nutritive treatment plan is necessary to strengthen the throat muscles.
Difficulty with digestion can promote pain, heartburn, and belching. Treatments for these conditions need to be soothing and relieving. The focus of treatment is on diet and nutrition.
- STOMACH ACIDITY: A formula of slippery elm, meadowsweet, dandelion root, calamus, Irish moss, and Icelandic moss should be made with equal parts of each. Meadowsweet can also be used as a tea on its own to regulate levels of hydrochloric acid.
To alkalize the stomach, a drink of ACV, honey, and water can be effective.
- ULCERS/ STOMACH CANCER: aloe vera cactus juice and cayenne can sooth and prevent bleeding of ulcers.
- DIGESTION/ FLATULENCE: Ginger in any form; tea, paste, juice etc. Garlic can also be used to disinfect the GI tract and keep it healthy year round.
INGREDIENTS TO TREAT DIGESTIVE DISORDERS ARE NATURAL AND HAVE NO SIDE EFFECTS BUT SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN MODERATION AS TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING CAN PRODUCE ADVERSE EFFECTS WHEN CONSUMED IN EXCESS.
The pancreas secretes enzymes for fat, protein and carb digestion in the small intestine; it also produces insulin and an insufficiency of insulin production = diabetes. The pancreas needs to be in perfect condition to function optimally.
- Pancreas cleansing is necessary with an appropriate herbal formula.
- Reflexology foot massages can stimulate the organ.
- Natural insulin in elecampane can…