- Created by: tanzania_girl
- Created on: 25-12-20 22:04
- Opens with the first events that took place when Christopher arrived in the Bahama island in 1492, greeted by the Arawak Indians (the first people) and he and his crew thought thee were in india.
- Columbus aimed to find gold & spicies
- In the process brutally killed, kidnapped several Arawaks and often chopped their hands if they didn't bring back a gold.
- When he couldn't find gold right away, Columbus sold Indians as slaves to Europe instead. He then forced enslaved Indians to work in mines and enslaved other Indians on plantations in the Americas. Many of…