INVESTIGATE EFFECT EXERCISE ON PULSE RATE
When you exercise more energy is needed by your muscles to allow them to contract more.
Meaning the rate of resparation has to increase, you need to get more oxygen into your cells.
Your heart rate increases to speed the delivery of oxygenated blood to muscles
You can experiment to investigate how exercise effects heart rate.
- measure and record your pulse rate at rest.
- do three minuites of gentle exercise
- measure and record your pulse rate again immediately after the exercise.
- Take regular measurments of your pulse rate until it has returned to resting rate.
- repeat steps 2-4 but increase intensity exercise more each time
- produce bar chart of results showing how pulse rate is affected by the intensity of the exercise.To reduce effect of random erors,collect anonymised results frm the while class and…