- Created by: Daniel Nelson
- Created on: 11-01-15 18:00
Definition of the Problem
During this stage, the feasibility study is conducted. This helps to initially decide how the system can be improved or if the needs of the end users can be met. The output is a feasibility report.
The feasibility study asks several questions regarding the new system:
- Can the need be justified?
- Is it technically feasible and economically desirable to the end users?
- Can the solution be finished in accordance with the timescale and budget?
- Will it have a positive impact on the end users?
- Will the solution fulfil all the needs of the end users?
The systems analyst writes the feasibility study and requires information such as:
- The systems being used and…