Birth of chemical elements
- LIGHT ELEMENTS ARE FORMED AS A RESULT OF FUSION IN STARS.
- stars like the sun, fuse hydroegen nuclei - into helium and similar small nuclei eg carbon
- when it becaomes a Red Giant- it fuses Helium and other small nuclei into larger nuclei.
- NUCLEI LARGER THAN IRON CANNOT BE FORMED because TOO MUCH ENERGY is needed.
- HEAVY ELEMENTS ARE FORMED when a MASSIVE STAR COLLAPSES AND EXPLODES as a SUPERNOVA
- the large force of the collapse fuses into small nuclei INTO LARGER NUCLEI THAN IRON.
- the explosion…