impacts of globalisation
- global capitalism is now spread by large transnational corporations (TNCs) with greater turnovers than the GDP of many countries- using cheaper labour in developing economies to supply consumers in America or Europe
- trillions of dollars are exchanged electronically each day around the world in payments and debt
- there is worldwide reduction in consumer prices- a race to the bottom price
- companies such as News International influences how people vote and think about issues. politicians seek their suport because voters opinions are affected by what they say and read.
- there has been expnasion of international political…