- Created by: 2012SaundersR
- Created on: 17-03-17 12:27
1) Explain how having access to the internet could enhance a family's daily life. (6 marks)
- To help with learning and school work because it gives you access to lots of information (for example sites such as BBC Bitesize).
- To shop online and make payments online, it also allows them to comapre prices online.
- To research travel arrangements (for example booking holidays).
- To socialise online and keep in touch with distant reatives and friends regularly.
2) Describe two ways in which networks have an impact on society. (4 marks)
- Allows people to work from home but communicate easily with other people using email, VoIP and file sharing software (teleworking).
- People can easily research ideas using the internet.
- Networks also impact *** we buy things - we no longer need to leave our homes to g oshopping and can shop at any time of day, using the internet.