- Created by: meganflorann
- Created on: 04-03-16 12:13
what is an ethnic group?
- ethnicity refers to a shared culture, identity and history. An ethnic group is a group of people who see themselves as a distinct group based for example on religion, geography or language.
- ethnic minority- may have a different skin colour compared to the rest of the populaton but not necessarily so.
- in Britians case- the largest ethnic minority groups are none-white: mainly of African Caribbean or south Asian origin.
- deciding which is an ethnic group…