- · Henry selected to have a regency council look after the country until Edward was a bit older because they didn’t want a kid ruling England.
- · Henry did not sign his will, the dry stamp was used, so there is speculation that something dodgy might have happened.
- · According to his will, Henry wanted Hertford (Seymour), Essex, Lisle and Wriotheley in the council.
- · The council were not told about the King’s death until 5 days after.
- · Government continued to work smoothly however…
Similar History resources: