- Created by: Mia_Austin
- Created on: 04-01-20 16:31
- Respiration: Cells require and absorb Oxygen to produce heat and energy.
- Growth: Cells grow to maturity by manufacturing proteins. They may then divide or specialise.
- Excretion: Waste products pass out through the cell membrane.
- Irritability: Cells can respond to a physical, chemical or thermal stimulus.
Human cell structure in detail
- Cell membrane: An outer coating which selectively transports substances into and out of the cell.
- Nucleus: The control centre of the cell, regulating its general and specialist functions.
- Ribosomes: Made of ribonucleic…