- Created by: silviasaobento
- Created on: 01-05-18 10:08
- mean rate of reaction = amount of reactant used OR product formed ÷ time taken
- rate of reaction - g/s or cm3/s
- method for finding the rate of reaction from the amount of reactants used: if a product is a gas measure mass before and after and the time it took. The mass will decrease and units will be g/s.
- methods for finding the rate of reaction from the amount of products formed: 1. if one is gas measured the ammount poorduced and how long it took. units will be cm3/s …