- Created by: Alexmac333
- Created on: 23-01-19 17:24
- First English Parliament in 1265
- Since time of monarch King had a royal council, slowly developed into house of lords
- Commons first met in 1265, slowly developed from an advisory body and now responsible for making laws, all power with the commons
- Parliamentry government, means that parliament is the highest authority, gov must be drawn from parliament. As a result, no seperation of powers between legislature and executive. Gov must be accountable to parliament, May having to renegotiate brexit after defeat in 2019. Parliament can remove government.
- Parliamentry sovreignty another principle. Parliament is source of all power, can restore any power…