Diet and Exercise
Healthy body = balanced diet + regular exercise
- right balance of food intake and the amount of energy.
- Nutrient groups:
-Carbohydrates 4 energy and cell structures
-Fat 4 energy, Insulation and cell structures
-Protein 2 control cell reactions (as enzymes) and build cell structures
-Vitamins and minerals - bodies - function well.
- malnourished = unbalanced diet
- = Person - overweight/ underweight
- Unbalanced diet -> diseases
- lack of nutrients = deficiency diseases
- Excess food intake of high energy foods = type 2 diabetes
-disease -> person -> unable to control blood
-dangerous -> person -> carefully control their diet and monitor their blood sugar levels regularly.
- Person -> gains mass -> energy content of food intake is more than the amount of energy expended…