- Created by: Sara
- Created on: 26-05-11 16:46
For the comparison bit - 40 minutes
- Pair up each poem with another poem which has the same ideas/ feelings/ devices so you wont be wasting time in the exam in trying to find one poem to compare.
- Try to make a list of categories. E.g. in the relationship cluster, there is : 'painful love, forbidden love, family relationship etc. and put poems in those categories
- Make sure you understand each poem and that you have 1 language, imagery and structure device for each poem and that you know the writers purpose (which you would write in the conclusion..)
In the exam :
- Write 2 paragraphs on the given device…