- Created by: April_Higgin
- Created on: 19-04-14 09:36
- Technically, a fancy voltmeter.
- The trace seen is an electron beam.
- The time base controls how fast the beam moves along the screen. It is set at the front of the oscilloscope.
- The height of the trace at any point shows the input voltage.
- Measuring the distance between successive peaks along the time axis gives you the time period.
- You can use this to calculate the frequency.
- f = 1/t
- The peak voltage is useful to know!
Vrms and Irms