- Complete combustion produces carbondioxide and water.
- Incomplete combustion produces carbonmonoxide and water.
- Serveral pollutants are removed from the exhaust of the car using a catalytic converter made of palladium-platinum-rhodium.
- Hydrocarbons are converted to carbondioxide and water.
- Carbonmonoxide is converted to carbondioxide.
- Nitrogen oxides are converted to carbondioxde and nitrogen.
Melting poins and boilling points of alkanes:
- Longer the chain of an alkane, the greater the boiling point. This is because, there is a greater surface area therfore there are more Van…