HideShow resource information


It is a depressive drug and slows down the nervous system

This has a small positive side as some people say that they feel less inhibited

Alcohol is poisonous - It is broken down by enzymes and some of the products are toxic. These toxic products can cause the death of liver cells which forms scar tissue and stops blood from reaching the liver. It is known as Cirrhosis and


No comments have yet been made

Similar Biology resources:

See all Biology resources »See all Healthy living resources »