- A big wedding where everyone gets married
- Rosalind presents themselves as they are
- The marriage God, Hymen, weds them all
Analytical Quotes (PEAL):
1. What is the purpose of the marriage God?
The purpose of the marriage God is to create humour and make a show out of it. Becuase this takes place in the Elizabethan Era where everyone was Chrsitians it almost uses the God or marriage as a joke. It also emphasises that everyone finally gets to get married. It makes it seem more magical like a fairy tale.
2. What is the purpose of having an epilogue?