Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- assess risks to staff and visitors
- take action to eliminate or minimize risks
- appoint a competent erson to help meet the requirments
- establish procedures to deal with danger
- provide staff with info & training
- have written procedures doe h&s arrangements
- work to any training/policies/instructions/procedures given by employer
- report any situation which is seen as unsafe
Purpose of the regulations is to ensure that the employers carry out regular risk assessments.
So if the employer can see a hazard to deal with it. If not dealt with coudl lead to prosecution.
1 of 1