1st Presumption - (the four presumptions)
- Pragmatism = the propesed cours eof action must work, and must work towards the end, which is love.
1 of 4
2nd Presumption (the four presumptions)
- Relativism = there are no fixed rules that must be obeyed. However, no is it a free for all.
2 of 4
3rd Presumption (the four presumptions)
- Postivism = religious knowledge/belief can only be approached by 1 of 2 ways.
- 1st way - natural ( deduces faith from human experience that provides experience)
- 2nd way - theological ) faith statements are made + peopl act in a way that is reasonable in light of situations.
SE depends on Christains freely choosing faith that God is love, so giving first place to christain love
3 of 4
4th Presumption (the four presumptions)
4 of 4