The five pillars of Islam
THE FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO THE MUSLIMS!!!
- Shahadah: sincerely recting the Muslim profession of faith
- Salat: performing ritual prayers in the proper way five times a day
- Zakat: paying an alms (or charity) tax to benifit the poor and the needy
- Sawm: fasting during the month of Ramadan
- Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca
1 of 2
Muhammed was Jibriel's (Angel Gabriels) messenger. He told the world of God's ways and fought against his home town of Mecca when they tried to assassinate him.
- Muhammed was born in Mecca.
- he got a calling from Allah(God) to tell the world about him.
- The people of Mecca tried to assassinate him.
- They fought a war against Muhammed and lost.
- PBUH means peace be upon him because he was the greatest messenger of Allah.
2 of 2