- Created by: Tomide Oduwole
- Created on: 24-04-14 10:18
Employability is the possession by an individual of the qualities and competences required to meet the needs of employers and customers and thereby, help realise his/her aspirations and potential at work should be known.
Concrete skills are skills that enable a person to perform a specific task and they include; qualifications, gaining relevant work experience and learning job specific skills.
Transferable skills are skills that can be used to enhance employability in a variety of different contexts.
- teamwork and collaboration
- the ability to communicate effectively
- ICT skills
- The ability to work independantly
- time management
Personal attributes are traits which make up your personality and who you are as a person.
- personal presentation
- common sense
- postive self-esteem
- a sense of humour
- ability to deal with pressure
- self motivation