- Reduces the time required to make the textile product.
- Is very accurate, all products are made to the same specification
- Decreases cost of manufacture as not so many workers have to be paid
- Less waste as no mistakes therefore decreases costs
- Reduces repetitive work
- Can work 24/7
1 of 2
- Very expensive to buy the machines and software that controls them.
- Workers have to be trained to program the machine.
- If the machine breaks it will probably need specialist parts to repair it and a long time to repair when it's not manufacturing products.
2 of 2
Similar Design & Technology: Textiles resources: