C1

99% of the earth's atomosphere is mainly nitrogen and oxygen. the remaining 1% is mainly argon, with tiny amounts of carbon dioxide and other gases. 

Earth's atmosphere was probably formed by volcanic activity. 

pullutants are released by natural processes such as volcanoes and by human activity such as burning fuels. 

HideShow resource information
  • Created by: lydss
  • Created on: 25-03-14 17:49

C1

99% of the Earths atmosphere is mainly nitrogen and oxygen. the remaining 1% is mainly argon, with tiny amounts of carbon dioxide and other gases. 

Earth's atmosphere was probably formed by volcanic activity. 

pullutants are released by natural processes such as volcanoes and by humans burning fuels. 

1 of 1

Comments

No comments have yet been made

Similar Chemistry resources:

See all Chemistry resources »See all The earth and its atmosphere resources »