- Created by: Bolt 775
- Created on: 16-05-17 09:58
is the relationship between skill, the selection and application of skills, tactics and compositional ideas and the readiness of body and mind to cope with physical activity
in hockey you need to learn how to stop and hit the ball effectively;
in an exercise class you need to show determination to finish the class
- In 800m you save a sprint finish for the last 150 metres to pass the person in front of you and to possibly gain a new PB.
using physical competence and knowledge and understanding of physical activity to produce effective outcomes when participating in physical activity
- if you are in the school netball team then you would probably be able to run fast over a short distance and change direction well.
exploring and experimenting with techniques, tactics and compositional ideas to produce efficient and effective outcomes
you might try different techniques in long jump
- You might try to compose a different gymnastics routine with different skills to create variety and to experiment with new ideas and techniques
Healthy, Active Lifestyles
understanding the positive contribution that regular, fit for purpose physical activity makes to the physical and mental health of the individual
if you participate regularly in a team sports like volleyball you are more likely to be healthy.
If you go to the gym regularly you are most likely to be healthy.
If you eat your 5 a day you are most likely to be healthy
- If you do not smoke or drink alcohol regularly you are most likely to be healthy.