Hand Held Notes
Hand Held Notes- Kept by Mother and brought to ante-natal appointments.
- Name & Adress
- General Health
- Family History
- Histrory of previous pregnacies and Labours
- Ante-natal assessments/ all tests
- Next of Kin
- Ethnic Origin
Accessable,all infromation stored in one place and vauable in emergency.
Birth Plan- A mothers Ideas and expectations for Birth, taken with her everywhere in case of Emergency.
- Place of Birth
- Who will be present
- Type of Pain relief
- Who will cut the umbilical cord
- Religious or Dietary requirements
- will baby be plased on mother skin to skin after birth
- Personal requirements- Music