10 Mark Questions
- What's the question asking?
- For example, if asking about Health Belief Models then name the 3 models.
- Next talk about the study itself
- (usually asks to describe one piece of research - make sure you talk about results!!!).
- If asking in general, for example, 'Describe the models in to Health Belief' talk about the models such as the different components to HBM/Locus of Control/Self-Efficacy
15 Mark Questions
- Talk about the key word (e.g. effectiveness, explain what effectiveness is)
- Demonstrate stengths and weaknesses or evaluative points throughout.
- P - Point
- E - Explanation
- R - Research
- C - Critique
- End with a conclusion summarising your views, etc.
- Remember to refer back to the question.
GRAVER Evaluation Structure
There are 2 different ways to remember the evaluation points.
GRAVER is one of them.
STANDERS Evaluation Structure
The second evaluation structure is STANDERS.
Situational vs Dispositional
Type of data (Qualitative/Quantitative)
Nature vs Nurture
Deteminism vs Free Will
Reductionism vs Holism