Slides in this set
1. One of the distinctive melodic features is the
use of repeated notes, give an example
2. Where does the music build to climax? (hint
the sopranos sing a whole tone scale)
3. In bar 150 what chord do the voices outline?…read more
1. It begins and ends with the same music
what section do I mean?
2. At bar 53 the sopranos have a new theme
based on what theme from bar 4?
3. A slow chanted section marked `molto
meno mosso' has all the voices singing
together interrupted by what?…read more