- Pias .
- Ignorant .
- Un-dutiful .
- Hubristic .
- Conscientious .
- Misogynistic (Note: this didn't exist in Ancient Greece)
- "...singing to heavenly Artemis..." (Focuses on honouring Artemis). "It is only my piety that protects you, woman..." (Keeps his oath).
- "No god who uses the night to work her wonders finds favours with me." (Doesn't realise the consequences of insulting a God.
- "No god who uses the night to work her wonders finds favour with me." (Family, Children and Oikos; he is refusing to do his duty to the Oikos by not marrying and producing children).
- "No god who uses the night..." (Aphrodite) "...says that I am the vilest of the gods." "He spurns sex and keeps clear of marriage."
- "My mistress Artemis, I bring you this woven garland which I have made for you from the virgin meadow..."
- "Why have you created women to live in the light of the sun and prove a bane, counterfeit coinage for mankind?" "It is clear that a women is a great evil..."