- Created by: EmilyNotes
- Created on: 13-05-19 22:24
- “Never have I seen features so deeply marked with all ********** and cruelty. His small eyes glowed and burned with a somber light, and his thick lips were writhed back from his teeth, which grinned and chattered at us with half animal fury”
- "Holmes had already drawn his revolver, and I whipped out mine at the sight of this savage, distorted creature"
- "So intractable and fierce are they that all the efforts of the British officials have failed to win them over"
- "...Exhibiting my poor tonga at fairs and other such places as the black cannibal. He would eat raw meat and dance his war-dance"
- ‘It straightened itself into a little black man … with a great, misshapen head and a shock of tangled, dishevelled hair.
- "He was staunch and true, was little Tonga. no man ever had a more faithful mate.