- Created by: ellsjohnsonx
- Created on: 18-12-15 10:48
- The Waiter (Overview)
- Challenging part
- For the conversation to flow- the waiter needs to be 'in the zone'
- When the waiter moves out of earshot the conversations cannot be heard- 'Theatrical Convention'
- He is very comical, due to how many props he has to bring out.
- He is set against his awareness of the violent arguments.
- The comedy comes in, when he keeps asking the two couples if they want vegetables
- We get the feeling that he is scared because of his slight stammer or shaky fumbling.
- As the play progresses the actor should increase nervousness and showing a comedic clash between his duty.
Similar Drama resources: