- Special procedure in divorce proceedings
- 1. Applicant submits Affidavit in support (re-affirms application contents and identifies Respondent's signature) and Application for Directions for Trial.
- 2. Judge considers D8, Affidavit in Support and reviews case. If ok, enters into special procedure list.
- 3. Certificate of entitlement to a decree is sent to parties with date for pronouncement of decree.
- 4. Judge pronounces decree nisi in open court.
- 5. Petition can apply for decree absolute six weeks and one day thereafter.