- Religion and Human Relationships
- This is where a man and woman are legally joined together as husband and wife.
- This is where a couple live together without being married.
- This is where a person has a number of sexual partners.
- This is when a man or woman has more than one wife or husband.
- Being married and faithful to one person.
- This is when you have sex with someone other than your marriage partner.
- Abstaining from sex.
- A legal ending of a marriage.
- A marriage is declared null and void, as if it never happened.
- Marriage is a physical act with a deepr spiritual meaning which is blessed by God.
Similar Religious Studies resources: