- Created by: tia5sos
- Created on: 13-10-20 17:25
- There are patterns in the properties of the noble gases
- 1. boiling points, melting points and density all increase as you go down group 0.
- 2. you could be given information about a particular property of the noble gases (or group 1 and Group 7 elements) and asked to use it to estimate the value of this property for a certain element . for example:
- 3. you could be asked about how an element reacts too, so remeber - elements in the same group react in similar ways as they all have the same number of electrons in their outer shells. And, all you need to do is find which group an element is in is look at the periodic table.