- Factors effecting growth and development - Economic
- Savings are important to help deal with expected life events such as a child going to uni, or unexpected life events.
- Debt can cause great stress and worry, and because it needs to be paid back, it can mean sacrificing things we need now.
- Someone who earns more money has more choice over the lifestyle they lead.
- Someone who earns less money may have to live in poor quality housing, live in bad area, and have limited choices.
- People on lower income tend to live shorter lives due because statistically they are more likely to smoke and drink.
- Material possesions
- Material possesions help meet physical needs such as: having a washing machine, this meas you can stay clean therefore are more likely to be healthy.
- Someone may be ashamed of earning a low income or not be able to afford things like days out to make them happy.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: