- Created by: Hollyjewell
- Created on: 12-02-15 19:33
- COMPONENTS OF SKILL RELATED FITNESS
- AGILITY- the ability to change position of the body quickly and with control.
- BALANCE- The ability to retain the centre of mass above the base support when stationary.
- CO-ORDINATION- the ability to use two or more body parts at the same time.
- POWER- the ability to use strength at speed. POWER = STRENGTH X SPEED
- REACTION TIME- the time between the presentation of a stimulus and the onset movement.
- SPEED- the rate at which an indivual can perform a movement or cover a distance in a period of time