"If you've ever wondered why some babies are securely attached to their parents or why you can remember song lyrics but not revision notes or why you react the way you do when you are stressed out then Psychology is the subject for you. It answers these questions in an interesting way and engages you to think and develop skills."
A Level and IB Psychology resources by topic:
- Abnormality (450)
- Addictive behaviour (173)
- Aggression (376)
- Anomalistic psychology (45)
- Approaches (315)
- Attachment (615)
- Bruce and Young facial recognition (13)
- Cognitive Psychology (412)
- Conformity (320)
- Core studies (495)
- Criminological and Forensic Psychology (120)
- Data analysis (43)
- Depression (82)
- Eating disorders (201)
- Educational psychology (10)
- Gender (219)
- Health and clinical psychology (234)
- Kohlberg theory of moral understanding (15)
- Media psychology (110)
- Memory (749)
- Obsessive compulsive disorders (66)
- Phobic disorders (59)
- Psychology case studies (113)
- Relationships (367)
- Research methods and techniques (623)
- Schizophrenia (429)
- Senses of self (12)
- Sleep (317)
- Sports psychology (13)
- Stress (542)
- Theories of perception (32)
- All »
Or choose by resource type:
- Quizzes (842)
Timed multiple choice quizzes for checking your revision.
- Past papers (10,734)Real past papers and mark schemes to help you prepare for exams.
- Organise your thinking (244)
Timelines, grids charting causes and effects, character analyses and more.
- Shared resources (3,938)
Class notes, video lessons, slideshows and podcasts shared by our members.
- Revision cards (3,535)
Small cards (A5) useful for revising key topics and facts.
- Revision notes (2,622)
In-depth revision and class notes on subjects and topics.
- Flashcards (2,836)
Small question and answer cards, perfect for testing your memory.
- Quizsearches (1,097)
A wordsearch that requires you to answer revision questions first.
- Mindmaps (1,856)
A series of connected nodes useful for charting relationships within a topic.
- Crosswords (1,122)
Take a break with revision themed crosswords.