- because every person has 46 chromosomes and you need two people to make a person soits 23 because 23+23=46
- because 23 pairs= 46 and every person has 46 chromosomes
- 46 because everyone has 46 chromosomes
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many chromosomes does a sex cell have?
- 23 pairs
3. X chromosomes are for?
4. if your mum has blue eyes and your dad has brown eyes, what colour eyes will you have
- brown because its domanant
- blue because its domanant
- grey because its a mixture
5. so why chromosomes are for