1. how many chromosomes does a sex cell have?
- 23 pairs
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
- 46 because everyone has 46 chromosomes
- because every person has 46 chromosomes and you need two people to make a person soits 23 because 23+23=46
- because 23 pairs= 46 and every person has 46 chromosomes
3. so why chromosomes are for
4. if your mum has blue eyes and your dad has brown eyes, what colour eyes will you have
- grey because its a mixture
- brown because its domanant
- blue because its domanant
5. X chromosomes are for?