- Created by: Olatunde
- Created on: 03-11-13 21:08
1. Seasonal Unemployment is most common in the...
- The primary sector
- The secondary sector
- The manufacturing industry
- The tourism and leisure industry
- The service industry
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Structural Unemployment is the result of the job seeker's...
- Level of Skill
- Wage Rate
- Credit Record
- Work History
3. Casual Unemployment
- When the worker is employed by the firm at irregular periods.
- When the worker chooses to remain unemployed
- When newly migrated workers are seeking employment
- When the unemployed persons participate in illegal activity
4. Unemployment is....
- A situation where an economy is recession and firms reduce their workforce
- When a person who is willing and able to work is unable to find a job
- When labour is made redundant
- When an economy does not use all of its labour force
5. A person becomes search unemployed as result
- Seeking a desirable occupation
- None of the above
- Searching for jobs
- Being on the claimant count