1. Is WalMart the largest retail TNC?
- No, the oligopoly Unilever is.
- Yes, its 4x bigger than the following retail firm.
- No, CostCo wholesale is.
- No, it is not classed as retail.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was the company set up?
- Arlington, USA
- Arkansas, USA
- Washington D.C, USA
- Augsburg, Germany
3. How many stores does Walmart have?
4. Who is WalMart partnering with to expand into India with?
- Bata Limited
- Bharti Airtel
- Bharti Enterprises
- Blue Star LTD
5. Why can't smaller shops compete in both the USA and host countries?
- They dont offer as good customer experience.
- They cannot compete on the low prices or the product range.
- They cannot compete on the product quality and range.
- They cannot compete on all levels- service, quality, price etc.