1. How much is WalMart investing in higher wages, education and training over the next 2 years.
- $2.7 billion
- $2.7 million
- $2 billion
- $1.7 billion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When walmart set up?
3. For every 100 jobs created at a new WalMart how many are lost in local shops?
- 50 over the next 5 years
- 25 over the next 2 years
- 150 over the next 5 years
- 150 over the next 10 years
4. What happened in California in 2004?
- The state had to pay $86 million to support employees as they were poorly paid.
- They donated $77,000 to local projects in Argentina
- They caused civil unrest when black friday got out of control.
- Had to pay $172 million in compensation as employees had been denied meal breaks.
5. Why can't smaller shops compete in both the USA and host countries?
- They cannot compete on all levels- service, quality, price etc.
- They cannot compete on the product quality and range.
- They cannot compete on the low prices or the product range.
- They dont offer as good customer experience.