1. How many stores does Walmart have?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Negative environmental impact on USA?
- Uses greenfield sites also increases congestion and pollution as people drive to the stores
- They have recently opened 'Green Stores' to reduce emissions
- They invest in environmentally friendly technologies abroad.
- Decline in the manufacturing industry as they buy from NICs.
3. How many people does WalMart employ in Mexico?
4. WalMart are critisised alot for using products from NICs more than local products. In Canada how many suppliers do they work with?
- 12,500 making $8 billion of business
- 6000 making $8 billion of business
- 5000 making $8 billion of business
- 10,000 making $8 billion of business
5. Vineland, USA was an example of a store built, it created 700 jobs. But when was it opened?