1. For every 100 jobs created at a new WalMart how many are lost in local shops?
- 50 over the next 5 years
- 150 over the next 10 years
- 25 over the next 2 years
- 150 over the next 5 years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people work for WalMart?
- 1.5 million
- 2.3 million
- 4 million
- 1.3 million
3. Who is WalMart partnering with to expand into India with?
- Bharti Enterprises
- Bharti Airtel
- Blue Star LTD
- Bata Limited
4. When walmart set up?
5. WalMart donate millions to charity. What local project did they support in Argentina?
- They support urban charities to help homelessness in 2012.
- In 2009 it supported 29 soup kitchens and helped 12,000 people across the country.
- They donated $77,000 to the Red Cross and WaterAid who supported well building in rural districts.
- It helped 32,000 people across the country with education schemes.