1. Where was the company set up?
- Arkansas, USA
- Washington D.C, USA
- Arlington, USA
- Augsburg, Germany
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Vineland, USA was an example of a store built, it created 700 jobs. But when was it opened?
3. Why can't smaller shops compete in both the USA and host countries?
- They cannot compete on all levels- service, quality, price etc.
- They cannot compete on the product quality and range.
- They cannot compete on the low prices or the product range.
- They dont offer as good customer experience.
4. How many people does WalMart employ in Mexico?
5. How much is WalMart investing in higher wages, education and training over the next 2 years.
- $1.7 billion
- $2.7 billion
- $2 billion
- $2.7 million