1. How many stores does Walmart have?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much is WalMart investing in higher wages, education and training over the next 2 years.
- $2.7 million
- $2 billion
- $2.7 billion
- $1.7 billion
3. Negative environmental impact on USA?
- Decline in the manufacturing industry as they buy from NICs.
- They have recently opened 'Green Stores' to reduce emissions
- Uses greenfield sites also increases congestion and pollution as people drive to the stores
- They invest in environmentally friendly technologies abroad.
4. Who is WalMart partnering with to expand into India with?
- Bharti Airtel
- Blue Star LTD
- Bharti Enterprises
- Bata Limited
5. When walmart set up?