- Created by: Ellie 1905
- Created on: 09-04-18 17:17
1. What year was the Fordney-McCumber tariff implemented?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the Women's Christian Temperance Union, and what did they believe?
- They were a predominantly southern organisation that supported prohibition and believed in 'moderation in all things, and abstinence from anything harmful'.
- They were a group of women who ran for government in protest of not being given equal rights.
- They were a women groups that strongly advocated equal rights for women.
- They were an organisation that offered voluntary help and aid for smuggling immigrant families in the early 1920's.
3. What census was the 1921 Immigration Act basing its 3% rule on?
4. What caused the revival of the KKK?
- D.W Griffith's film 'birth of a nation'.
- Increased immigration provoked more hatred.
- 'The Klansman' a novel about the clans former glory, was published.
- Pork pies
5. Overall, how much money was given out in tax reductions?
- $12 Million
- $3.5 Billion
- $2.5 Billion
- $18 Million
Similar History resources: