1. whats a just in time method?
- it prevents stock being run out as stock is arrived just in time as it need it
- turning up to work just in time
- completing tasks just in time
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are extension strategies?
- these are used to try prevent sales going to decline e.g) developing a wider product range
- extensions to the building
- strategies when selling
3. what is outflows in a business?
- this is money going out a business such as wages and bills
- money spent on the building of the business
4. how can you improve cash flow?
- you have to make the outflow decrease by minimising wages/bills etc.
- you increase the outflow
- you pay the staff better wages
5. what is inflow in a business?
- this is cash coming into the business such as sales and sponsers
- profit a business makes
- overall cost total
Similar Business Studies resources: