1. what is the boston matrix for?
- this allows a business to see how successful there product is in terms of its market share and growth
- to give money to the business
- to advertise business
- to keep the business happy
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by branding
- a product with a unique character that differentiates them for instance in design or image
- having a big company
- being popular with the customers
3. whats quality control?
- this is making sure the product is of a high standard. and checking the productivity of the product at the end
- step by step management in checking the quality
4. what are extension strategies?
- these are used to try prevent sales going to decline e.g) developing a wider product range
- extensions to the building
- strategies when selling
5. what is inflow in a business?
- overall cost total
- this is cash coming into the business such as sales and sponsers
- profit a business makes
Similar Business Studies resources: