1. what is inflow in a business?
- this is cash coming into the business such as sales and sponsers
- profit a business makes
- overall cost total
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is quality assurance
- this is step by step management which checks the quality of the product throughout the making of it.
- this is checking the quality of the product at the end
3. what is outflows in a business?
- this is money going out a business such as wages and bills
- money spent on the building of the business
4. what are extension strategies?
- strategies when selling
- these are used to try prevent sales going to decline e.g) developing a wider product range
- extensions to the building
5. what is the boston matrix for?
- this allows a business to see how successful there product is in terms of its market share and growth
- to give money to the business
- to advertise business
- to keep the business happy
Similar Business Studies resources: