1. what is a fixed cost?
- this is the fixing cost for equipment
- these are costs that don't change with output
- these are costs that change with output
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is quality assurance
- this is step by step management which checks the quality of the product throughout the making of it.
- this is checking the quality of the product at the end
3. how can you improve cash flow?
- you pay the staff better wages
- you have to make the outflow decrease by minimising wages/bills etc.
- you increase the outflow
4. whats quality control?
- this is making sure the product is of a high standard. and checking the productivity of the product at the end
- step by step management in checking the quality
5. who invented the hierachy of needs?
- maslow, his thoughts being that workers work in order o be able to climb further up the hierarchy
- harry potte
Similar Business Studies resources: