1. what is a buffer stock for?
- a buffer stock is a way of guaranteeing their is always stock in place but not too much of it, new stock will be delivered just as the old stock runs out.
- storage for the stock
- hygiene of the store
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is inflow in a business?
- this is cash coming into the business such as sales and sponsers
- profit a business makes
- overall cost total
3. what is the boston matrix for?
- to give money to the business
- to advertise business
- this allows a business to see how successful there product is in terms of its market share and growth
- to keep the business happy
4. what are extension strategies?
- these are used to try prevent sales going to decline e.g) developing a wider product range
- extensions to the building
- strategies when selling
5. whats the order of the product life cycle?
- 1. introduction 2. growth 3. maturity 4. decline
- 1.growth 2. introduction 3.decline 4. maturity
- 1. introduction 2.maturity 3. growth 4. decline
Similar Business Studies resources: