1. how can you improve cash flow?
- you have to make the outflow decrease by minimising wages/bills etc.
- you increase the outflow
- you pay the staff better wages
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. whats quality control?
- this is making sure the product is of a high standard. and checking the productivity of the product at the end
- step by step management in checking the quality
3. what is outflows in a business?
- this is money going out a business such as wages and bills
- money spent on the building of the business
4. variable costs
- these are costs that do change with output
- these are costs that stay the same
- the cost of material
5. whats the order of the product life cycle?
- 1. introduction 2. growth 3. maturity 4. decline
- 1.growth 2. introduction 3.decline 4. maturity
- 1. introduction 2.maturity 3. growth 4. decline
Similar Business Studies resources: