1. what is a buffer stock for?
- a buffer stock is a way of guaranteeing their is always stock in place but not too much of it, new stock will be delivered just as the old stock runs out.
- storage for the stock
- hygiene of the store
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. whats quality control?
- this is making sure the product is of a high standard. and checking the productivity of the product at the end
- step by step management in checking the quality
3. why is repeat purchase so important?
- it increases the amount of sales of the product and less risk of declining
- because you get to know the customer
- because then we know the customer approves
4. what are the 4 P's of the marketing mix
- price, print, peace, proud
- product, price, promotion, place
- product, play, print, pick
- pick, pinch, promotion, play
5. what is the boston matrix for?
- this allows a business to see how successful there product is in terms of its market share and growth
- to give money to the business
- to advertise business
- to keep the business happy
Similar Business Studies resources: