- Start up costs: Payments made before the start of a project and only occur once
- Running costs: Begin once the business has opened and occur regulary
- Fixed costs: These don't change depending on the number of units made. They will stay the same.
- Variable costs: These change depending on the number of units made (A good way to remember this is remember that VARIable costs VARY)
- Direct Costs: Go straight into making a product e.g. Ingredients for…
Similar Business Studies resources:
Business Activity (Objectives, Types of Organisation, Factors of Production, Primary Secondary and Tertiary Activity, Judging Success)