- Created by: Jade
- Created on: 01-01-13 22:15
1. In practice, cars will contain __________ linked to a satellite which will monitor their location and direction.
- Black boxes
- Silver boxes
- Monitoring boxes
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. _______ is when demand exceeds supply on a given network at a given time period e.g. rush hours, school holidays etc.
- Excess demand
3. Road congestion contributes to air pollution, lack of traffic safety, waste of petrol, opportunity cost of sitting in traffic jams, cost to employers/ business time wasted could be spent producing products. Examples of?
- Negative externalities
- Positive externalities
4. London Congestion Charge and Low Emission Zone whereby it has been estimated that congestion has been cut by around?
5. Road pricing has been introduced in Singapore. In the first year, it saw a ____ fall in peak traffic, a reduction in the number of multiple trips in the charging zone and improved vehicle speeds.