1. Which precipitates dissolve to reform a coloured solution in reaction with EXCESS NH3?
- Iron (II), Chromium, Nickel, Copper (II)
- Chromium, Zinc, Copper (II), Iron (II)
- Chromium, Nickel, Copper (II), Zinc
- Nickel, Copper II, Zinc
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When MORE OH- is added to a Zinc with OH- solution is added, what is observed?
- No change from a colourless ppt
- Colourless ppt dissolves to form a white solution
- White ppt dissolves to form a colourless solution
- No change from a white ppt
3. What is the formula of Copper (II) when excess ammonia is added?
4. What colour is the Nickel (II) ion in water?
- Green solution
- Blue solution
- Yellow solution
- Green precipitate
5. What is the colour and formula of the Mn2+ ion in water?
- Pink, [Mn(H2O)6]2+
- Violet, [Mn(H2O)2(OH)4]2-
- Blue, [Mn(H2O)6]3+
- Green, [Mn(H2O)6]2+
Similar Chemistry resources: