1. Which two transition metal (ions) produce white precipitates in reactions both with OH- and NH3? (not in excess)
- Manganate and Zinc
- Nickel and Zinc
- Mangante and Copper (II)
- Zinc and Iron (III)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour is the Nickel (II) ion in water?
- Green precipitate
- Blue solution
- Green solution
- Yellow solution
3. Only Zinc and Chronium react to produce a different colour with excess OH- added.
4. Which precipitates dissolve to reform a coloured solution in reaction with EXCESS NH3?
- Iron (II), Chromium, Nickel, Copper (II)
- Chromium, Zinc, Copper (II), Iron (II)
- Chromium, Nickel, Copper (II), Zinc
- Nickel, Copper II, Zinc
5. When MORE OH- is added to a Zinc with OH- solution is added, what is observed?
- No change from a colourless ppt
- Colourless ppt dissolves to form a white solution
- White ppt dissolves to form a colourless solution
- No change from a white ppt
Similar Chemistry resources: